Monday, October 04, 2004

I love Monday

Woke up around 5 am this morning, had some tea..and rushing off to the gym. Driving around Gatot Subroto and Sudirman early in the morning feels like heaven. However, note to self, never..ever..open your window down, eventhough you think it is such a beautiful day..coz you may ended up walking around with a black face on your face.

Gee...it is indeed a bad idea, opening a window expecting a fresh air coming in, when all you got are smoke from broken bus's radiator. I finished gym around 8 and straight to the office, lucky for me, my office is about 5 minutes distance from the gym.

I've decided to changed my gym scheduled cause I'm begining to hate going to the gym after work, the place will be so packed, some ppl are really working out, but some people pretend they are working out. Yeah...i know, gym is one of the perfect place where you can meet new friends. Though, in my gym some guys are too slizzy and some are too gay...hahaha.. go figured!


~ki~

No comments: