Monday, February 21, 2005

Dear's family gathering

Yesterday I went to dear’s cousin son baptism dinner celebration. I met the whole family of his auntie from his father side.

First it was kind of awkward when his cousin mention that last year a different woman was introduced as his girlfriend. But then, I realized everyone has they old story. We move on from our past and face the future, hoping that the future will be better.

Today is the beginning of our 2nd week of training; this week will consist of warehouse management training. I’ve just received news that I will be fit in for Steve, and Steve will be assigned for LION instead, because Steve won’t be able to come back soon, and apparently SMU team member are already feel comfortable with me in the team. Well, I’m glad, coz it means that I get to be in the same project with my boyfriend again. J

Oya..mr agus is joining the team today. Agus is dear’s best friend. He was assigned in Yogya for Sari Husada Project.

No comments: