Sunday, December 31, 2006

New year Eves

Everyone is here in Singapore for the new year except my older sister, my younger brother came with my parents on the 27th, and my older brother came yesterday with his wife.

This year will be the year that we didn't spend new year eves with my grandmother who lives in Sukabumi. I hope she will understand, and I hope my uncles and aunties will spend new year eve in Sukabumi with my granny, thus she won't be so alone.

A lot of things has been happening in our life during 2006, from the happiest moment in my life through the sadest moments where my mother had stroke. However, we all survived. Many hopes for the up coming year, many tears has been sheed in 2006, many laughter has been share with family and friends, all of those thing which made life so meaningful and kept us human.

The very best thing that ever happen in my life was the birth of our daughter. After 9 whole months, carrying her in my womb, I've the previlege of experiencing "Motherhood". A word that I didn't even understand till I've come face to face with it. It's the feeling of Joy and Pride, it's the highest point in my life. Thus, I Thank You Lord.

No comments: