Wednesday, September 29, 2004

rear mirror

demit..once again, my car's rear mirror was stolen tday! i can't believed that one can experienced being robed twice..ck ck ck.
today, as i parked in front of my bf's house alley around 9ish..my right rear mirror was suddenly gone!
@#$%^&* f***! i didn't notice it until my bf asked me where's other rear mirror, it was around 10ish.
All i can say was..."gosh, someone must just stole it!" and didn't say anything for about 10 minutes.
My bf was very angry about it, though..he knows that we can't do anything about it, except call the insurance company and report it.

anyway..we ended up drove down to a car dealer where i bought my car, and asked the owner to help me contact the insurance company so i can get cover immediately.
the good thing was, the car dealer's owner knew the insurance company' owner, as they were school mates, and the arrangement was that my car will be fixed at my office around 3pm-5pm.
the person who in charged of fixing my rear mirror had made a mistake by bringing a wrong set of mirror, thus, he have to go back to get the right one. Eventually, he came back with the right one, although.. by the time we leave the office, it's already 5:30 pm.

what a day huh? one whole day just spend driving around..i think i've spend most of my life on the road, going from one place to another.



No comments: