Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Domus


Domus Italian Restaurant @ Jl.Veteran 30 Posted by Hello

Me and my boyfriend went to this Italian restaurant called Domus, it's located at Jl. Veteran, it was my boyfriend idea that we had dinner there. The place was so cozy, it has a warm colour wall and furnished with old furniture, with a high ceiling above, lightning in there was not so bright, it almost a dim. The food was beautiful though, i had salmon with angel hair pasta and my boyfriend had raviolli with duck meat. We order some house's wine, i don't know what it called, but my guess was some sort of Shiraz. The amazing thing about the place, that the toilet was so so cold, when I entered i almost felt like a different weather, the weather in the ladies toilet felt like Winter. Well, the night went perfect, or is it because I'm with him which made it perfect? (",)

No comments: