Monday, November 08, 2004

Drama Queen


Recently, I have been a bit of “drama queen”, on Sunday evening when I was being sluggish at home, I have found out that my residency in Australia which my parents bought and which I’ve lived during my study has been rented to my little brother’s friend. I was so annoyed that no one bothered to tell me about it. I couldn’t believe that I might be coming back to Perth to get my passport stamp as first entry, and have to stay at the hotel, when my own place will be occupied by someone else, how ridicules that’s sounds. It took me nearly an hour to calm myself down. I had a cold shower then told myself that everything’s going to be just fine. Is it really?

___________________________________________________________________



“Good thing happen to good people”, does this expression always accurate? Or it is just a presumption made by people whom fortunate enough to experience the good thing in life?

First of all, is this phrase means that good thing can’t be happening to not so good people? How can one judge another whether they are good or bad? What is the intensity of being a “Good People”? How can one fall into “Good People” category? Why can’t we just said, if you being good to others – others can do the same to you.

Second of all, what happen if “bad things happen to good people”? Let just say what if one of our dearest friend whom we know is a “good people” had misfortune and lost their car, then will the phrase be re-phrase as “not all good things happen to good people”. Or we simply said it was just one of those days, where one should just accept being mobbed or being robed. We often find ourselves asking why ordinary people, nice friendly neighbors, neither extraordinarily good nor extraordinarily bad, should suddenly have to face the agony of pain and tragedy. It is sad, how the suffering of other can be the happiness of another.

Sometimes there is no reason…


~Qi~

No comments: