Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Visit to RSB Asih

Weight: 55 Kg
Blood Pressure: 110/70
Mood: Happy and proud

Yesterday i went to see my ObGyn for my monthly check up, this time i didn't go to MMC but to another hostpital which specilize in labour. It located in South Jakarta, near my old kindegarten. Was there from around 4, and ended up seing my doc around 5:40ish. My mom accompanied me there, she want to see when the doc took the ultrasound, but I guess it wasn't her lucky day, my doc said there's no need for an ultrasound, as i already took 3d u/s 2 weeks ago. I told him i wanted to see the sex of my baby, he said we'll find out later, it's either a boy or a girl anyway. :)

Since there was no complication on my pregnancy and i did put on weight, he was so happy and did a check on my baby heartbeat.

I told him about my last visit to the other doctor and how he said that my placenta was lying low. But my doc said, there was no need to be worry, because it is normal to have placenta lying low in early pregnancy. Phewww..i should have see him after i saw the other doctor, for reassurance.

Neverthless he said i could fly as long as i am not in my 7 months, and told me not to worry about my ankle, because he didn't even see the difference, and it might only my paranoid. Hehehehe.

No comments: