Monday, September 04, 2006

The curse of DURIAN


I was introduce to this kind of fruit since i was young, but from the moment i taste it, i don't really like it. First of all, they all have this distinctive smell, which won't go away eventhough you'd brush your teeth, washed your hands or use mouthwash. A lot of asian people love it, and in my family, only me and my dad didn't like it. Everytime my mom or my sister want to it them, my dad always told them to eat them at the backyard or far away from the house, so the smell won't get into the house. Second of all, i don't like the taste, its weird, and it so gooe and soft and dirty. The perfect word for it was, I HATE IT. And my dear husband love it, his family love it, and because he knew that i hate durian, he hasn't eat durian since then. But he once told me that he hope when i had my craving it would be a durian. And God seems to agree with him, when i was at the doctor appointment on saturday, i asked the doc whether i can eat durian, and my dear was surprise. He told the doctor, that i hate durian, and this is going to be the first time i asked for durian. So last nite, we bought this D24 grade durian from the shop near mrt station, and as soon as we get home, all of them just vanished. Wooshhhh! Hehehehe...it was so nice and juice. I still can't believe myself that i could be asking for a durian in my whole life. :)

No comments: