Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Very Nice Surprise

yesterday, as i was waiting for the landlord of our apartment to come and visit, my brother sms me and ask what was i doing, and give me a hint that he will be in singapore around evening....Whuaaa...i told him not to joke with that, coz i don't want to get my hopes high..and he said why would he lie to his sister, and he would want to be there for my birthday...i almost cry when he told me that...so yesterday, i waited for my brother to arrived, and have a doubt in mind whether my mother will come also. And it turns out that she also came along with my brother...what i nice surprise for my birthday...:)

they both arrived around 5ish, and after spend an hour to catch up on things, we took a cab to orchard and grab some dinner at Sushi Tei (the only place that my mom would eat something), then we shopped a little for stuff for my baby..and went back home...

i was so happy, i couldn't stop smilling..:)
thanks bro...thanks mom...love you so muchhhhh!!!

No comments: