Thursday, November 08, 2007

Chantal 1st Step

Horeee...today something remarkable happening, chantal has had her first step this afternoon, it was such uncoinsidence she was walking with her right hand holding my finger, and the other hand was holding her water bottle, we were walking around the house from the kitchen to dining room, back and fort when suddenly she let go my hand and continue walking a couple of steps drinking her water without notice, not until i quickly came up in front of her and screaming with such an amazement, that she slowly reached my hands again and walk closer to me. Whoaaaa...then i hold her hand again, trying to pursue her to continue walking again, and then i slowly let go my hand and at first, she was just stand there still and in only 2 seconds she start walking a couple of step towards me. When i tried to make her stand still while i look for my camera, it was too late, she showed her hesitation and protesting. :)
O well....it was the best feeling I have ever had..to see her walking for the first time, words cannot express how happy I was. I told my dh when he got back from the gym, that he just missed her daughter first step. Better luck next time daddy!

No comments: