Thursday, November 15, 2007

Going to the little gym

I've managed to get a trial class for Chantal at My little Gym at the forum, her class called Birds for 10 mos - 19 mos baby. I was gonna enrolled her ages ago, but couldn't actually have the time do so, then today I prepared her for her afternoon class (3 pm) by pushing her nap and other things earlier than usuall. Although she only had half an hour sleep around 11, she was so happy and active. There were about 10 babies in the class, some of them already walking on their own, and some still on crawling phase. The instructor had a very good and proper English, thus it is easy for me  to understand and follow her inst, as for Chantal she couldn't take her eyes of the instructor, I think it's because she was talking in a certain voice which excite her :). At the end of the class, there were bubbles which remarkable made all the babies came very close and around the instructor and then the class ended with a goodbye song. I decided to enroll her for the next term, which start on January, and also taken up 2 other session within this term. I know it's kinda far away from where we live, but I like the environment, and I met a new friend!
Not only it is good for Chantal to be socialized and do some gymnastic, it is also good for me, as I would have to move and run and swing with her too. So it's gym for mommy too! :)

No comments: