Friday, April 07, 2006

Interview with Linfox

This morning, my dear had a phone interview with Linfox, i guess it went well, though there's some interesting discussion on salary expectation. My dear was telling the interviewer who apparantely was also experience in wms project that he expect an increase of 50 - 75 % from his current salary. The interviewer said its kinda high for indonesian assignment, then my dear asked where exactly they will put him, and he said my dear will based in indonesian office, but will travel to bangkok, vietnam and malaysia for projects.

Although, the linfox guy said, he will discuss with the HR people, and proposed what my dear asked, and will follow up with further discussion, because with my dear experience the salary he asked was worth it.

However, the next interview will be with the IT director whom now still in australia, and will be back to bangkok around 18 april. So hopefully, if the director fill that my dear is the person they are looking for, another chat will be schedule with the CIO of linfox.

Well...we both are happy with the interview today..I, on the other hand, will be more happy if we can be based in Thailand instead of in Indonesia. I want our baby to be born in other country. Let's all hope for the best...:)

No comments: