Saturday, April 15, 2006

Mom's Operation

My mom had to undergo an operation for her stroke. First my dad told me it wasn't a brain operation, but because some of the blood vessel were hiding behind another vessel, so another operation had to be done. The doctor said, for the other 3 vessel they have to open my mom head and do a procedure called "clipping", where they will clip the vessel to prevent the blood vessel from bursting. Thus, after the coiling procedure, where they put some kind of spiral at the tip of the 2 blood vessel (done in Mount Elizabeth Hospital), they moved my mom back to National Uni Hospital to have that "clipping" procedure.

The operation taken around 6 pm on thursday night, and ended around 3 am the next morning. My sister sms me around 2:30 and said the doctor had called and said the operation was going well, and that my mom will be in ICU until the next day.

Thanks God everything was going well.

No comments: