Saturday, August 12, 2006

2nd visit to ObGyn

Weight: 61 Kg
Blood Pressure: 120/80
Baby weight: 1.4 Kg

My appt was 8:30 am on saturday, when we arrived at the hospital, the doctor was still doing his routine check on the 4th floor.

So we made some small take with the nurse there, her name is Azizah, she was sho cheerful and so nice. She told me not to consider any epidural, because the pain wasn't that bad. Oh yeah rite, just because she had a very easy labour that doesn't mean i will too. But i took her advice and just smile.

When we went inside to see the doctor, with 2 of my early scan, the doctor then determined that my due will be around 20th.

I asked him about pain relief during labour, and he said theres some injection to numb the pain for a while, and there s epidural to numb the pain all the way to labour. And i told him that i choose to take epidural, and he said that it will be ok and will take note on that.

Everything was fine, my water level was totally fine, my baby head position is already where it should be, which is down, and my placenta position is ok. So, he told me to just relax, and enjoy my pregnancy.

Oyah, we finally find out how much will the labour will cost if i choose to have the 1 bedded, approx S$4000 something, that is including the doctor fee, and if i choose to take epidural, than theres and additional S$700.

No comments: