Wednesday, August 30, 2006

baby cot for my chantal


Today Singapore was pouring rains, although the day start with a beautiful morning and a hot and humid afternoon, by 1 am, the skies suddenly darken, and wind was blowing with such a high pitch. Then its raining, it wasn’t pissing like it usually does, it’s a total rain, and sky was so dark, you’ll think it was 6 o’clock in the evening.

I supposed to go to the market today, to grab some veggies and some other stuff needed at home. Well, I’m glad that I cancel it due to the delivery of my new baby cot, which supposed to come on the 2nd September (this Saturday). Another thing I really don’t like doing business with Singapore was they wont tell you the exact time for them to delivery the items, they always put down between 10-12 or between 1-5, and expect people to be home during that time. Why can’t they give people more precise time, or at least more reasonable interval like 1 to 3? When I was living in Australia, every delivery will came around 7-9 or 9-11, they always gave you 2 hours interval, not 4 hours!

Anyways, stop with the complaining, the baby cot came around 4 and it was perfectly fit the space left in the room along with the single bed. I love it, though the bedding was in blue, I wouldn’t asked for the pink one, cause last time I saw it was so ugly. Blue can go with girl too right? I know,…I know, I will look for the set of bedding for the cot, maybe some natural color, and some diapers bag, mattress cover, toys for the cot, wow…I still have so much things to buy for the baby.
I guess it gave me a reason for another shopping spree….yeeheee…

No comments: