Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Chantal 1st night w/o her daddy

Tonight will be chantal 1st night without her daddy present.
My dear had to fly to Shanghai today for his work, and might have to stay there for 1 or 2 weeks. He is not happy, but it's part of his job to travel around the world to which ever country Levi's had a project going on. Though, it will be the first time for him to actually felt unwillingly to travel overseas. I remember when we first gone out, he had to go to Bangkok, he told me he didn't really want to go, but that time i think it was his "fallen heart" speaking. This time, it was his fatherhood causing him feeling blue.

He kept telling me today, that it is hard to left us for just one day, let alone for a couple of weeks, and he surely will miss chantal alot. I told him, that we will be ok, and that 2 weeks will be just a blink of an eye. The important thing is he have to go with a good feeling, not worry too much. He's worried too much about me, being alone with the baby. All these stuff about depression and those "baby blues" thing on TV making him more stress out.

Well, we will be ok daddy...

No comments: