Saturday, November 18, 2006

Minyak Telon and Colic


She has been experience some wind for 2-3 days in a row.
Before her 2nd vaccination of Hepatitis B, she had vomit quiet a bit. I told her doctor and she said i should get her some wind drops, and that she will gave me some sample, turns out we forgot to asked for a sample and she also forgot to prescribe us a sample.

On her second night, she was getting a bit fuzzy, kept asking for some milk, and i was worried she will throw up if she gets too full, and she did. This time was a lot. I tried to keep myself calm, and change her clothes and mine, then gave her a rub with Minyak Telon to help her get rid of the wind. However, she did asked for more milk then gracefully fall asleep.

The third days was even worst, anne was at my place, and chantal was behaving good until it was after her 6 pm feed. I went to see her when i could hear her crying, and saw that her blanket was wide open, she sometimes did this if she wasn't being wrap tightly. Then from that, she kept crying and wouldn't settle. I tried to hold her, swandle her, even holding her against my chest, still she will start crying. I called my sister, and she told me to feed her some warm water, and rub lots of Minyak telon her her back, stomach and chest.

It was around 9ish when finally she settle. I was so exhausted and tired. My dear sms me, and asked whether he can see her through a webcam, so i carried her and logged on to skype to show him his precious daughter. She was a sleep when i carried her.
Pheww...I hope tomorrow she won't go through this tantrum again.

No comments: