Saturday, October 14, 2006

39 Weeks

I am now 39 weeksill hasn't feel any major contraction, my weight now is 62.8 kg and my blood preasue falls in normal 70/120. She is now approx 3.1 kg. We did another baby monitoring again, and she was doing the movement again.

I am hoping she will came out as soon as possible, the doctor said he knows i want the baby to come out soon, but he suggest that we wait and let the nature do the rest. Azizah, the nurse told me to do some walking, i guess i didn't walk enough since my parents arrival. We always took cab and never walk to long or far enough.

So as soon as i get home, i ask father to accompany me to buy some congee down at the station (my dear have to work from home) and then walk again to mc donald to get my mom some french fries.

After that, i took some rest and take a nap, woke up, took a shower and took my mom to eat her dinner at sushi tei paragon. Then we take a cab to clarke quay for dinner. We ate at 'clarkquay riverside' restaurant.

No comments: