Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A lady name Pauline


A lady name Pauline came to my place this morning to help me with some cleaning around the house, which also include some ironing. My hubby insist i look for a cleaning lady to help me cleaning the place once every week. I had her number from my dear friend Anne, who get her number from her other friend. The lady live in Pasir Ris, so she doesn't have to travel too far from where she live, and she is from Philippine, around 40ish and had apparently a singaporian citizen, so it is legal to hire her as a part-time helper.

As soon as she arrived, we had a small talk about the weather and how she get here, and then she is ready to start the day, she clean very well though...every single corner of my place was shiny and smell so fresh. Although my place wasn't that dirty to start from, i least from what i saw, she is rubbing everything, even the wire that attached to my rice cooker. :)
Uh and one other thing...she is a very happy lady, because while she clean the place, she always sings. This is a sign of a very happy person.

I am so glad that she is helping me with those small details. Thanks ms Pauline.

No comments: