Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Between charles and vincent please

No No...those aren't the name of my friends, nor anything like that (don't get dirty on me!)Charles and Vincent are a street name in Perth, a small quiet little city where I spend my long (too long!) college years. Where my "used to be mine" house was located, yup...it was in the corner of Charles st and Vincent st..

It's has been 2 days I was reminiscing about how my life was, back in Perth, on how I've learned to be independent, how I've spend my teenage years through my adulthood. For those who's wondering where the H*ll is Perth, it is the city in Western Australia, my mother discovered this quiet little place when she went golfing with her friends back in 1994, right before my high school graduation.
Those trip made my mom falls in love with the quietness of the city (the shops only open from 9 to 5!) and how clean it was and finally persuade my father to send me there. It was then I've learned that I was lucky to be send to study in Perth, had I'd study in America with my high school friends, I'll ended up going home with no degree.
However, I admit I wasn't such a good girl either, I did some things that I wouldn't proud of, was having a lot of late nite and enjoying the freedom of being independent. But I came to my senses, and finished my study with a good grade, and then got my dream job as SAP consultant.

Phemm...what a journey...I never pictured myself as a Stay Home Mother before, I always think I will be like those career woman, who was busy all the time. Though, when I enter this new profession of motherhood, I've then realize this profession is much tougher than my old job.
And the reward is much more fulfilling than thirteen salary or a big bonus at the end of the year.

I miss Perth so much...

One of these day I need to go back to oz..or else when its time to renew my pr, they probably wouldn't approve it. God forbid.

No comments: