Saturday, March 31, 2007

Finally

Remember how chantal hated being in her new stroller? Well, I've managed to put her in there again, and succeed. I guess it was the timing that wasn't right, it was evening, and she was positioned facing out, thus she coudn't see her mommy.

The second time I put her in her bugaboo again, I took her for a ride around lor 107 to lor 106, the second round, when I was busy looking around for any car that might pass us by, I look down on her and found out my chantal had fallen asleep. Hehehe..so I took her back to the apartment and let her sleep for another 15 minutes in her stroller.

She should now learn to enjoy the ride on her stroller :)
Daddy said you should like it, as it is like the Jaguar kinda type for a stroller..

1 comment:

Mama Ben said...

ki...aku pake yg gratisan hihi senengnya yg gratis..
download software dari internet..
http://www.fxfoto.com/fxdownload.htm

cobain aja...