Friday, March 09, 2007

I don't like it Mom!

Even though, she hasn't start talking yet..she surely can express her feeling.
I was so proud when I finally put up her Playpen last night, it look nice and feels comfy, with the vibrator and a music and all, I thought she would be happy when I put her in there. But O noooo...she was quiet for a couple of minutes, looking around, feeling the mattress beneath her, then when she noticed her mom was about to leave her there. She started with a small whimper, then gradually to a loud cry, when I came to take her out, I was feeling guilty as hell. I talked to her dad on the phone and told him that she didn't like the new Playpen, and that we need to start get her use to be in that playpen soon. I might need to be a little bit tougher to get her to stay put in there, in order for her to be able earn to be on her stomach and start to crawl.
I know it sounds easier then done, but it is have to be done, if not she will not know how to crawl if she never be put down on her stomach. Hopefully next time will be much better!

No comments: