Friday, December 17, 2004

Cipinang...again

Yesterday, I was @ cipinang's warehouse, my job was to find out why tira had a significant increase on work overtime. Since my boyfriend is in Bangkok, my boss wanted me to investigated the reasons behind all the fuzz. However, overtime at cipinang warehouse wasn't new for me. This matter had started since we were about to go live, apparently their new head of warehouse somehow have the tendency to force his employee to finished unloading within the same day. Regardless how many people during the shift (they have 2 shift), he demanded all unloading activity will be finished before they closed the warehouse. Which will trigger them to work overtime plus adding more casual helper to work. At first, i thought that situation will slowly change as their familiarity with the new system increased and as the high season (lebaran) will pass. but i guess i was wrong. Well..after my finding, i will probably talk to p jo about it, and suggest a new scheduling of loading and unloading.

Btw, matrix connection was totally going nuts yesterday, my bf wasn't able to contacted me at all, he was stressing out, ongoing and incoming messages was delayed or cannot be delivered. It last until today, all my friends messages came in this morning, my bf messages which he sent it this morning around 7, just came in while i type in my blog.

I've received an invitation for aussie nite which held tonite at wonderbar, i wasnt too enthusiast about it, though my mom suggested i go to meet old friends and do my networking. However, my boss just told me to come to SAP Gala Dinner tonite at Grand Melia. Maybe I go to grand melia first then go to aussie party.

Still miss my baby..

~Qi~



No comments: