Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday madness

It's been a while since my last posting, not that I've been busy and all. But I was not in the mood of writting anything.
Today I was in the mood of cleaning up, so I moved all the furniture, and place them in different position, mob the floor and clean all furnitures. My mom was helping me cleaning some of her small object which is fragile and easily broke when touch. Thus, if something happen to those silly object, i wouldn't be the one to blame, since she is the who cleaning 'em. While cleaning and mopping, i was sweating like i've run on treadmill for an hour. The reason behind all this cleaning and mopping was I woke up too early in sunday morning, i was gonna go to church, but then my dad said there was no 10 o'clock session, there're only 6 am and 8 am. Hahahaha...and i had already taken a shower and was ready by 8, but i have to wait for my mom to get dress and do her make up.

Oyah.. My boyfriend had gone to singapore to set for the exam, and he might be flying back to bangkok again for another week. Geez..its nearly holiday season, people supposed to chill out a bit, preparing for christmas and new years, my boyfriend have to work during christmas, coz eventually thai ppl don't celebrate christmas. I feel sorry for him, as he already makes plan with his dad and his family for christmas.
Anyway..I hope everything turns out ok, coz i know my boyfriend, he can get easily annoyed and frustated, and it may lead to him being angry at clients..hehehe.

2 comments:

Kiki and Yoko said...

ehhmm, i just wondering whether you took another a shower after you cleaned up the house. Well you were sweating ... ;p

the Bangkok trip is still pushed through, although they know i dont like the idea to do this kind of activity in the last weeks of the year.
The bosses are still talking about revenue, well i keep saying that i will take my annual leave.
so .. seems they have to accept it .. i ll still be there next week, but i wont came back until next year!!!

i really want to have a X'mas break with my dad - sis and bro's.
and then spend time with my dearest(i become addicted to her frankly speaking).

About work ... let's talk about it next year lah.
The sphere is already too "holiday" for me.


^y.k^

Kiki and Yoko said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.