Thursday, December 02, 2004

One hour trip

I started my day with a thought of missing someone, yeah...I know it’s ridiculous, he was just gone for one day. Maybe because we’ve spend so many hours together, during work and all, I’ve never been with someone where I got to spend most of day with him. That's why i miss him a lot.

"Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

I usually like to spend time for myself, at least once every week, doing some pampering, went shopping, hangouts with my girlfriends. Don’t get me wrong, I still do enjoy those thing, its just I get caught up with so many things during weekend lately that I don’t have time to do all those things.

This morning I had to go to Australian Embassy to lodge my passport, in order to get it evidence by the embassy. I had to catch a cab from my office, was drop near the embassy and had to walk there. The security was quiet nice and very helpful, though I had to let them took my xda, since it had a built in camera.

When I went inside the embassy, there was only one small counter where you can talk to one of the officer in charge, and a bunch of guys from travel agents waiting for their client visa’s application to be approved. Some of them know each other, assuming they see each regularly when visiting the Aus Embassy, and even call one of the officers in charge by name. I was standing behind all of them, while one person behind the counter sort of look at me, but then turn her eyes to somebody else, then when I took a step near the counter, she approached me asking “how can I help you ma’am?”. After I’ve told her I need to lodge my passport for an evidence, she said one of the officer will handle it, without even taking my name and my passport (or my ID card). After awhile, there was an Indian looking women came (she look more friendly then the other), she was busy handing outs passports to agents, then she look at me, asked whether I was being served, and take my passport and my ID card with her. After waiting about 15 minutes, the same lady came and gave me a receipt of my passport being held, and took my name and my contact number, she told me I have to wait until they contact me in regards of my pr visa. So, I went outside, get my mobile back from the security, walk towards MMC Hospital (the road between the embassy and MMC are still closed) look for a cab, with luck. There’s one cab a minute ago about to drop their passenger in one of the building near by. As a result, my trip between my office to embassy and back again only takes me about 1 hour. This wasn’t that bad considering lunch hour traffic.


~Qi~

2 comments:

Kiki and Yoko said...

i am agree 100% with that Edna, something is missing, really huge one.
well i also know i am not alone, you miss me also as bad as i do.

Anonymous said...

While I read your comments dear,
I was listening to Live Streaming of HR Fm, and they were playing my fav song by Tamia.."officially missing you"..indeed! Miss you here..

~Qi~