Friday, December 24, 2004

Meet the father..(",)

Oyah...Yesterday was the first day I've introduced my boyfriend to my Dad. I've asked my boyfriend during our afternoon coffee, whether he wants to join me and my family for dinner and he agreed. So..we had our dinner @ Mings Restaurant at Setiabudi Building. The conversation between my family and my bf was flowing, and i like it. He seems to be comfortable around my family, which is good. My dad even engage in a conversation with him. However, our dinner was cut short, cause my older brother called my mom, and told us that his car has broke down. Thus..my dad, my mom and my younger brother rush to see him, to make sure that he is being taking care off. But at least we spend a nice dinner together.

Another thing...My boyfriend bought me A diamond ring, a solitare diamond ring. It's white gold ring with 0.33 cr diamond. Yes, it's indeed a beautiful ring, I couldn't believe he just bought it for me just like that.I should take a picture of it and posted later.

I showed it to my family when I got home from dinner. And my mom said, i had a funny looking smile on my face after i received such a gift. Both my brothers were teasing me. Even my dad was smiling at me. Anyways..it's been such a wonderfull day, and I have such a wonderful gift for this Christmas. He is the best Christmas Gift ever!

No comments: