Thursday, December 16, 2004

Diethelm Thailand


Diethelm Thailand Posted by Hello

This month i visit Bangkok twice for the same client, Diethelm Thailand. It is not my first Diethelm assignment since i was also assigned once to Diethelm Philippines. The assignment was simple (sounds simple) ... it is about warehouse management system WMS in SAP, well it is the area where my bosses think i am good at. ฉBut when i am here i notice it's not about WMS at all. It s more scary ... their system is just not good, too many modifications. Ok stop about my assignment!!!, coz somehow i have to fix them. Well i found something that interesting me ... look at Diethelm's logo. They have a red colour banana trees silhouette. Here they have these trees in their office area, but i can't remember whether they have also in the Philippines .. i guess not. And for sure not in Jakarta, since their office is in a high rise building. I am just wondering why they choose these trees as their logo. Diethelm has no business in agriculture, they manufacture and also do distrubution.ฉso, wait ... i ll find up the right answer for this, but meanwhile just enjoy my foto's.

^.YO.^

No comments: