Thursday, May 11, 2006

18 weeks

Yes, i'm now 18 weeks and 1 day pregnant, and i'm so proud of having this bump on my tummy. Eventhough, all my normal pants starting to annoyed me with its tightness and uncomfortable, i love being pregnant. A couple of weeks ago, people wouldn't notice that i am pregnant, coz for my size i would consider my pregnancy to be small. Well, i am a small woman. Till now, people still think im in my early pregnancy (first trimester). :)

My weight still wouldn't go up, though i've eat quiet a lot lately. Since my last visit to the dr, i felt so quilty of not eating the amount of a pregnant woman should eat. But last night when i weight myself on the scale, i'm still on 52 kilos :(.

I am one of the lucky one, who doesn't have morning sickness, with no particular craving except i prefer to eat beef than other meat ( i don't usually eat red meat, never fond of the smell). Although, come to think of it, in the early of january, i was craving for a steak (yes, grilled flame steak) and it was the time when we didn't even know that i was pregnant. All i can remember was i want to try those ABUBA Steak in Cipete, so one saturday night, we drove to that place and found out that there was no parking spot until another 500 meters. So my dear said, no point parked to far away to eat those steak, and we ended up eat steak at Nebraska (which i finished eating those steak within 15 minutes!!).

No comments: