Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Kankle

I have just find out that my ankle are getting huge..
I don't know why, today when i was looking at my feet, i notice both my ankle are growing bigger. Bare in mind, i always has small ankle, that was the pride of my legs..DoooH!

I bet this things are one of those symthoms of preganancy, which will drive moms crazy, well..not all woman, maybe just me!

I like showing of my legs! Perhaps i should reduce my salt intake and drink plenty even more water than i used too..and Yes, EXERCISE! Gee,...it sounds so easy does it? The thing is, i don't have time to do some exercise, well, actually I DO, i just can't be bothered doing it, cz most of the time i will be too tired to do anything.

Maybe i just take a walk, doing window shopping, walking around a big mall like Pondok Indah Mall or something...or PS maybe?

No comments: