Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Her Condition

Today is the fifth day of her coming back from singapore. Her condition is gradually improved, though still feeling a bit off from the surgery.

My family arrived on friday night, having one and a half hour delay which adds to 8 hours of traveled. The first time i saw my mom i was so in shock, as she was had to be on a wheelchair for some reason. I asked my dad, why did they put her in a wheelchair? He said, because she will get too tired to walk that far from the airplane to the airport carpark. She look so hopeless on that wheelchair, i was so sad to she her like that. My mom, who was so cheerful and so happy, now has to be so skinny and so helpless.

I couldn't say or do anything except kissing and hugged her and holding her hands until we were in the carpark.

My dad said, it will take a couple of months to monitor her health and get her into her former weight or at least put on some weight so that she can look healthier.
It's been hard for everyone in my family, especially my dad, my little brother and my sister who accompanied her to singapore. Although, we will put our best effort to help her recover and puts her into her usual condition. I believe she can get back to her style with a little bit patience. She is a strong woman, and i know that.

No comments: