Sunday, May 07, 2006

missing maide

The strange thing happen on friday morning, as we woke up and prepared our selve to go to the office on friday. Our house was still messy from the day before and there were no sign of our maide. I though that she must gone to the market to buy foods or something, though it wasn't her habit to go to market on that particular hour. Usually she will leave that house after we are all off to work.

As I was at the office, i tried to called my maide relatives which work at yoko's old house. She didn't know anything and wonder whether there was a problem at home with me.I said to her, she didn't bring any of her clothes and might leave in an emergency.

So in instance after my dad had sms me, i went home to help on house things.
I was so exhausted i can't barely talk after doing some cleaning. At around 6ish there was a phone called from her telling that she was in some kind of clinic and needed some money to buy some medicine. So my little brother send someone with the money and told him to get her home. That person came home with the money and said he couldn't find her. I get so angry and said you can't just said you didn't find her, have to find her and asked people where she was. Another man was send to that place to find her, again he came back with the same information, no luck on finding her.

When my dear came back from work, i told him about what happen, and he went to look for her aswell. Though, the information she gave was not clear enough, my dear was looking at all the clinic around my house area. Still no luck. And until today, there is no news from her husband, her auntie, or even her sister. She seems to dissapear from the face of the earth.

No comments: