Tuesday, May 09, 2006

a witch

I couldn't believe that it will happen to me again.
A couple of weeks ago, when i was trying to park my car in the basement of our office building, there was a women, who sale some traditional cakes and some fruits, she was telling me not to park near her gourmet, it was too close to her stuff and asked me to move my car to the other side, which was behind the spot i've just parked. So, without arguing with her, i reluctantly drove my car and park behind it, when i was trying to park my car, there was another car took the empty spot i left. And to my surprise, this women who was complaining about me parking there, didn't said or make any comments on the person who drove the car. I was so mad at her, but couldn't say anything. She was so rude.

Today, that scene happen to me again, after trying to avoid parking at that spot for a couple of week. I just couldn't be bother to find another parking spot, and park there. She wasn't there, though she was walking towards me, and was looking at me as I was getting my stuff and locking my door. When i was about to leave, she was calling me and asking me to tuck my rear window in. I was trying to ignore her, and keep walking, although she raise her voice and kept calling me. I said to her my rear windows are broken thus cannot be bent, ohh she then told me to move my car back. I said, no...i won't do that. And just ignoring and leave her. My goodness..The thing was she never ever comment on other people when they parked they car near her. And it is my right to park wherever i want. It is a parking lot indeed.

Gee...i might just call the security and told them about her. This is just annoying.

No comments: