Monday, May 08, 2006

Maide has arrived

Last night, around 8 something, when i was came down from the stairs to get some water, my dear was telling me that my maide was in the carport. I was so shock.
I came to her and asked whats happening? And told her how worried we are, we thought she was adobted by a strangers or a mad man.

It turns out she had a bleeding on friday morning at 4:30, and had to catch a cab to take her to a midwife clinic. She didn't know she was pregnant until the midwife told her she was 3 and a half months pregnant. ( I Couldn't believe she didn't know that while we all already notice her big bump). The midwife said she just had a miscariege and need to have an aborstion. She lost a lot of blood, that's why she has to stay at the clinic until she is ok to go back to work.

Well, i told her to rest for a couple of days, until she is stronger and ready to work again. Thanks God, there's nothing bad happen to her, cuz we were thinking of something bad like kidnapping or even voodoo. :)

No comments: